· Develop and execute a lead to customer cycle that allows you to exceed your sales and revenue target
· Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
· Build and drive direct sales activities
· Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
· Contribute to business development
· Execute outbound campaigns and activities
· Pipeline and forecasting management through SalesForce
· Develop client portfolio
· Contribute to co-marketing campaigns
· At all times remain updated with competitionCompetencies and Experience
· Minimum 1-2 years field experience of a-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive B2B market.
· Minimum 1-2 years of a-carrying experience generating pipeline and selling with or through partners.
· Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of enterprise B2B technology.
· Understanding of partner programs from technology vendors in the market.
· Ability to work under daily/weekly deadlines in a fast-changing work environment.
· A proven track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets.
· Credibility in selling at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships.
· Consultative or value-selling experience preferable.
· Driven and competitive with a strong desire to overachieve.
· Curious, coachable, and a willingness to learn.
· Passion for increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
· Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
· BA/BS preferred but NOT required as we value experience over academics
Although the responsibilities of a business development associate may vary, many day-to-day duties are uniform. Some of those include:
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Training business development staff
- Attending conferences and industry events
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Time-management skills
- Technical and computer skills
- Drive and self-motivation
WHAT WE OFFER:
SKYDATA is a startup
drone aerial service provider, we provide services throughout New Hampshire, as a entry level
Associate Business Developer we will offer you salary package plus benefits commensurate with your proven experiences. As our lead Associate you can expect to progress along with us! We are looking to nurture our lead Associate to quickly become our Business development manager and lead our sales/ development team - With the success will come an increase in package offer.